Semalam, cuba buat blueberry muffin...dah lama dah beli blueberry tu, tapi takde masa nak buat lagi....skrg ni antara the best time nak wat muffin ni sbb blueberry tengah murah di pasaran, kat somerfield, 150g is only £1, normally £2!
Jumpa recipe ni kat allrecipe.com link here ... lepas tgk review resipi ni teruslah mencubanya... Alhamdulillah, the result is very very nice...the texture is very moist and soft plus the crumble on top makes it looks irresistible, hehe (seperti gambar diatas dan dibawah).
Resipi ni leh make 7 giant muffins, kalau wat kecil2, leh dapat 9 muffins kot...
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.