Tadi buka website sheffield university lepas tu jumpa link ni (dalam website bbc).
Dalam link tu kata:
What's your personality type?
Find out with the 'What Am I Like?' personality test.
If you already know your personality type, or a friend's, you can read descriptions of the 16 personality types. If you want to take the test, read on.
- This test is 20 questions long and should take about 10 minutes
- It is made up of four sets of five questions and you will find out about a different aspect of your personality after every five questions
- At the end of the test you will be assigned one of 16 possible personality types
- This personality test can't tell you exactly what you are like. No survey can predict personality type with 100 % accuracy. Experts say we should use personality type descriptions to better understand ourselves and others, but shouldn't feel restricted by our results
- The test was developed for the television programme 'What Am I Like? The Personality Test'
- It is a simplified personality test based on personality type theory, devised by psychologists
- It is not a replacement for the full Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® questionnaire and the results are not intended to be the psychometric or practical equivalent to MBTI® questionnaire results
So, setelah jawab 20 soalan tu, result saya seperti dibawah :
Your answers suggest you are a Supervisor
The four aspects that make up this personality type are:
Summary of Supervisors
- Bring order to their home and work life
- Like to act on clear, achievable goals
- Think of themselves as stable, practical and sociable
- May be irritated when people don't follow procedures
More about Supervisors
Supervisors like to make plans, organise people and get things done efficiently. They are natural administrators who dislike chaos and strive to bring order to every aspect of their lives. Supervisors like jobs where the goals are clearly defined and there are proven work methods in place.
Supervisors use logic to solve problems and believe in being open and direct in their communications with others. They prefer to work and socialise with like-minded people.
In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Supervisors may reject the opinions of others and insist they are right. Under extreme stress, Supervisors may feel cut off from the people around them and lose confidence in their own ability to cope.
Because they like to take charge and organise activities, others may find Supervisors too bossy.
Supervisors are often drawn to jobs in management or administration that require logical planning.
It's important to remember that no survey can predict personality type with 100 percent accuracy. Experts say that we should use personality type to better understand ourselves and others, but shouldn't feel restricted by our results.
Interesting....i don''t really agree 100% that i am like that...tapi ada la sket2 tu, huhu... mari kita mengenali diri kita lagi... sila amik test di link di atas.